20 Years of the Socially Integrative CityCopyright: © STUDIO | STADT | REGION
Documentation und National Congress, November 26, 9-17 pm in Berlin
The documentation of the support program and the German Federal Congress "20 Years of the Socially Integrative City" in November 2019 take a look back at the success story of the urban development support program, which now spans 20 years. The documentation and the congress take this significant level of action into account and thus contribute to the discussion about the parameters of innovative urban development. Congress and documentation are aimed at the political and professional public from federal states, municipalities, associations, and science. The Chair of Planning Theory and Urban Development has taken over the scientific processing of the documentation, the consultation in the conception of the National Congress as well as moderations on the congress.
- Client Federal Institute for Research on Building, Urban Affairs and Spatial Development (BBSR)
- Cooperating partners STUDIO | CITY | REGION
- Project leaders Chair of Planning Theory and Urban Development, RWTH Aachen: Gisela Schmitt, Prof. Dr. Agnes Förster
- Project timeframe January 2019 to February 2020
- Further information Website of the BBSR