Neighborhood-related housing concepts with care hubCopyright: © Chair of Building Construction
Neighborhood-related housing concepts with care hub
Through travel, inspections, and discussions, e.g. with housing companies, important parameters for the success of existing neighborhood concepts were derived. This involved the offer and the integration of the hub into the neighborhood, as well as the building typology and structural engineering requirements. With the final report, a guideline for neighborhood care hubs was developed, which addresses the different actors and supports them in the implementation of the concept.
- Client GKV Spitzenverband
- Cooperating partners empirica ag Bonn/Berlin: Dr. Marie-Therese Krings-Heckemeier, Meike Heckenroth
- Project leaders Chair of Building Construction, RWTH Aachen; Carsten Eiden
- Project timeframe May 2015 to April 2016
- Further information Projectwebsite of the Chair of Building Construction (german)