District4 - New Instruments for Planning Urban Quarters | Conference© Angelina Bolten
Conference | 26 September 2022 | 11h-17h | Porzer Rathaussaal Cologne
After two years of intensive research, we invite you to the presentation and discussion of our results in the research project District4 - New Instruments for Planning Urban Quarters.
The project focuses on the district as level of action and investigates how new offers and services in the district can be effectively combined to face current and future challenges in districts and to set impulses for sustainable district development.
The conference is aimed at:
- Municipalities, housing companies, the real estate industry, social and charitable organisations, associations and initiatives, who are active in districts,
- Providers of new neighbourhood services,
- Researchers, institutes, associations, that generate knowledge for district development and are committed to sustainable development.
The event offers:
- Familiarisation with the planning approach District4 including the multifaceted toolbox.
- Update on challenges and opportunities of district development in the light of current developments, especially during and after the pandemic
- Exchange on improved possibilities of cooperation and co-production in districts
- Ideas for new networked services for the diverse district landscape in Germany
Schedule of the event:
11:00 Arrival, get-together, snacks
11:40 Presentation of research results I Team Q4
12:15 Guest lectures Q4 I Project partners
13:00 Lunch break
14:00 Interactive working groups
16:00 Closing panel discussion I Stakeholders from research and practice
17:00 End of the event
We look forward to a lively inter- and transdisciplinary exchange!
Registration to Paula Erckmann via email@example.com