Research and training center for construction processes and construction machinesCopyright: © IP
Pilot project for a research and training center for construction processes and construction machines
The pilot project deals with the planning and installation of construction machines and test areas for machine operation on the reference construction sitearea Campus West. The focus is on testing developments for a digitalized construction site of the future. In cooperation with the Institute for Fluid Power Drives and Systems (ifas) and the Building Industry Association NRW, a further education centre will also be established on the reference construction site, where courses on digital building processes will be rolled out for operators of the building respective sector. The project is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) as part of the federal model project "Unternehmen Revier".
- Client Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)
- Cooperating partners Institute for Fluid Power Drives and Systems (ifas), NRW Construction Industry Association
- Project leader at RWTH Chair of Individualized Building Production
- Project timeframe 2020 to 2022
- Further information Website of the Chair of Individualized Building Construction